[Hỏi] Những sách nào nên tìm hiểu để thành Reader chuyên nghiệp?
– Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom: A Book of Tarot by Rachel Pollack may be it.
– Learning the Tarot: A Tarot Book for Beginners by Joan Bunning
– Mary K. Greer’s 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card by Mary Greer The Complete Book of Tarot Reversals (Special Topics in Tarot Series) by Mary Greer
– The Complete Tarot Reader: Everything You Need to Know from Start to Finish by Teresa Michaelson
– Tarot Masterclass by Paul Fenton-Smith
– The Tarot Handbook: Practical Applications of Ancient Visual Symbols by Angeles Arrien
– The Way of Tarot: The Spiritual Teacher in the Cards by Alejandro Jodorowsky and Marianne Costa
– Tarot Plain and Simple by Anthony Louis
– Understanding the Tarot Court (Special Topics in Tarot Series) by Mary Greer
– Tarot: A New Handbook for the Apprentice, Classic Ed (Connolly Tarot) by Eileen Connolly
– SuperTarot: New Techniques for Improving Your Tarot Reading by Sasha Fenton –
– The Secret Language of Tarot by Ruth Ann and Wald Amberstone –.
– Tarot for Life: Reading the Cards for Everyday Guidance and Growth by Paul Quinn – A
– Best Tarot Practices: Everything You Need to Know to Learn the Tarot by Marcia Masino
– Tarot: Your Everyday Guide by Janina Renee
– Beyond the Celtic Cross: Secret Techniques for Taking Tarot to an Exciting New Level by Paul Hughes Barlow and Catherine Chapman
– Rachel Pollack’s Tarot Wisdom: Spiritual Teachings and Deeper Meanings by Rachel Pollack
– Classic Tarot Spreads by Sandor Konraad
– The Spoken Cabala: Tarot Explorations of the One Self by Jason Lotterhand
– Tarot Decoded: Understanding and Using Dignities and Correspondences by Elizabeth Hazel
– Tarot for Beginners: A Practical Guide to Reading the Cards by Barbara Moore
– Tarot 101: Mastering the Art of Reading the Cards by Kim Huggens
– Tarosophy : Tarot to Engage Life, Not Escape it by Marcus Katz